Humans rule at distance running

Grehnhewe

First Post
I just tried it. Walking with shoes I definitely start with the heel and progress forward. Without shoes, the weight displacement is much more even. With running I land more on the middle of my foot and push off the front. Even more toward the front when sprinting. I run mostly on pavement and my shoes have no drop and minimum cushion.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am still learning to walk again, so running is off the list of things to do for at least 3 more months.

Scott DeWar

Still in the works. The abdominal rebuild was a real fitness setback, as I have basically had to do a restart. Having said that, because I had been working so hard on getting healthy, the rebound has been good. The side trek is that the nature of the original sickness has some rater irritating recurring infections.

Scott DeWar

You should hear me when my catheter fasteners get changed. I whine like a school child with a band aid. *ashamed*

Scott DeWar

She's older then I. However, in the ward where I usually end up at the hospital, there are 4 rather hot lookin' nurses, as well as other folk there.

Remove ads