IC: HUSSies Graduation Exam (Elements of Magic Revised)

Voadam

Legend
ooc (unless we see a door, that seems the only option for getting in. Can a semi real ladder or ramp be made so that we could get up to the second floor window easily?)

Particle_Man

Explorer
[ OOC It doesn't even have to be semi-real. I can do a real (albeit temporary) one with Create Nature. At least I think so. It is simply "Create Nature 0" for a 1 minute wooden ladder without it costing me any power points, right?]

The Goblin King

First Post
The front door is almost certainly locked and trapped. There would also be a kitchen door on the other side of the house but no one has been around to look. The open window would probably be the best bet.

Vilya begins to scale the wall. You almost lose your balance once but regain it without making a lot of noise. As you approach you can hear a little girls voice. You stop just under the window. From the flickers on the wall you would guess that there is just one candle. You also hear pages turn and the girl continues reading what sounds like a fairy tale. You think you have heard this one. Its about two children named Hansel and Gretel who are lured in by a witch.

Particle_Man

Explorer
Adam continues waiting for a hand signal, a response, the tower to collapse, ANYTHING!

[ooc -- How long is the accustomed time to wait for the DM until a thread/campaign is considered "dead"? two weeks? a month?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :) ]

Remove ads