Koukonsögur - Saga of the Trollfed Aerie - IC

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: Could we have a drawing or map of how the cavern is, speacially where are the exists? I'm having trouble figuring it out

Cor Azer

First Post
OOC: This in any way clear?

Attachments

• cavern map.jpg
    cavern map.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 72

Cor Azer

First Post
The goblin smirks at the group.

"Big planners are you? Charge worked back under the well, but alarm has been sounded, and Yellowclaw prepares." He sighs, possibly lamenting his own future. "Next time not so easy maybe."

He leans back against the cavern wall. "I wait here? i think you no want me fighting beside you?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Just shut up vermin!" replies Olaf, as he walks purposefully towards the door of the goblin guard, and blasts it with a bolt of red endrich energy shot from his mouth.

Pentius

First Post
The goblin smirks at the group.

"Big planners are you? Charge worked back under the well, but alarm has been sounded, and Yellowclaw prepares." He sighs, possibly lamenting his own future. "Next time not so easy maybe."

He leans back against the cavern wall. "I wait here? i think you no want me fighting beside you?"

Satoshi speaks up, "Among the yellowclaw are fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters. I am sure they will recognize the wisdom in backing down, and allowing their family members to treasure their continued lives. We will leave once we have the Thegn's treasure. At that point, we should have no reason to orphan more goblins, if the yellowclaw are smart."

pathfinderq1

First Post
Satoshi speaks up, "Among the yellowclaw are fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters. I am sure they will recognize the wisdom in backing down, and allowing their family members to treasure their continued lives. We will leave once we have the Thegn's treasure. At that point, we should have no reason to orphan more goblins, if the yellowclaw are smart."

"All things die, in their time. Even fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters; those who fight and those who surrender. Do not trouble yourself over it," Kadlin said quietly as she slid a few extra arrows from her quiver. Then she turned to the bound goblin. "And we should find you here when we return. If you try to fight, or flee, we will make certain to end the life you have worked so hard to prolong." With that she nocked an arrow and made ready to follow the more impetuous folk...

Walking Dad

First Post
Daigon

49722d1315477641-koukonsoegur-saga-trollfed-aerie-characters-daigon.jpg

Daigon fails to see why he should give mercy he has never received to the goblins. And he will not leave orphans behind...

[sblock=OOC]
weapon and shield are drawn

[sblock=Character Sheet]
Daigon
Perception: 12 Insight: 10 Normal Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 14
Initiative: +1
Hit Points: 28 / 29 Bloodied: 14
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 2 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 1.0
Healing Surge: 9 Surges per day: 11 / 12
At-Will Powers: Dominator's Strike, Vengeance Strike
Encounter Powers: Dragon Breath, Guardian's Counter, Dread Smite, Shroud of Shadow
Daily Powers: -

Condition:
[/sblock][/sblock]

GROMkill

First Post
Dossk reaches the door and pauses for a moment before turning to his companions behind him. "Well, then, shall we?" he whispers, his voice a deep, guttural tone.

With a massive arc, he violently swings his mordenkrad into the door, attempting to bust it down.

Cor Azer

First Post
With a crash and a shower of splinters, the door gives way to Olaf's eldritch bolt just before Dossk's massive hammer collides with it.

Through the makeshift portal, the view is of a rundown sparring room. On a raised area at the back, partially obscured runes emit a greenish light, illuminating two goblins brandishing spears.

One calls out, not so much nervous, but relieved that the waiting is over.

"Yuk! Here!"

Framed in an opening to a side room, an older goblin squints at the entry carnage. He flips his cloak back around his arms, revealing sword and shield clearly of goblin-make.

"Yellowclaw!"

From a roughly worked corridor in the back corner, the goblin sarjeant's cry is answered, as at least six voices reply.

OOC:
Map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuvLb6wmpG_IdG5tN3FtTW5mZ3ZSY19ZRG53TVZ3VEE

Satoshi, Kadlin, and Olaf (in any posting order) go before Yuk, the goblin sarjeant.
Kjula, Daigon, and Skaldi (ditto) will then go before the other goblins.
Dossk will clean up the round.

[sblock=Yuk, Goblin Sarjeant]Yuk, Goblin Sarjeant
AC 19, Fort 15, Ref 15, Will 12
HP 60; Bloodied 30[/sblock]

[sblock=Goblin Warriors]Goblin Warriors (6)
AC 17, Fort 13, Ref 15, Will 12
2. HP 29; Bloodied 14
3. HP 29; Bloodied 14
4. HP 29; Bloodied 14
5. HP 29; Bloodied 14
6. HP 29; Bloodied 14
7. HP 29; Bloodied 14[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads