• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Land of Syrael OOC

Luhal will offer his healing jar to anyone who is wounded after applying a dose to himself and to Carper. Once he's done, the jar is down to 4 doses, minus what anyone else uses.

Gonna need to fill the jar back up soon, I think.

-Albert

penance

First Post
well, the potions and healing spells basically work magically; i.e. instantly. Drinking a potion is a standard(attack) action (and dont forget pulling it out of your pack is a move action) and potions come in two sizes, large and small. smalls=one dose, larges = 2. umm... as far as wands, id really have to look it up. does that answer your questions?

Bloodweaver1

First Post
My fault. Too vauge. I ment the amounts. As in do curative potions heal for their full alloted amount whenever applied? Or does one always have to roll when applying a curatives?

-Blood

Normally, potions are just a carrier for a Cure ???? Wound spell. Note that Luhal's healing jar doesn't carry potions per se, but rather a healing paste that is too slow for combat use.

-Albert

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Heclar will attempt to detect evil and will recommend which ever pasage has the greater pull. If neither tunnel raidates evil, I say we go down and towards the left.

-Blood

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads