• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Land of Syrael OOC

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Can Heclar's dwarven vision and stone sense tell him anything more about the cavren. Why do I feeling this cavren snip is something similiar to whole "Alien(s)" concept. ;)

-Blood

Gee, I wonder why? :p

Penance, I need to know if these spider-critters are a natural part of the forest, or something that shouldn't be here. (IE, can Luhal kill the young without offending Nature?) Taking 10 on a Knowledge: Nature roll gives me 26 - is that enough to answer the question?

-Albert

penance

First Post
I was really trying to get a creepy concept across; tricky over the forums. :D

The spiders are not magical in nature but are usually located in the high peaks to the far west, and usually dont propagate in such quantity. If you think about the situation where the spiders take over the section of forest and entangle all the trees in web, luhal would feel like they are throwing off the natural balance, and so killing them wouldn't offend nature.

penance

First Post
:p I made sure to leave you guys right by that passage in IC.

Also to note, druids in general love 'balance in nature' more than they love 'nature animals' itself.

Just think of the concept of evolution; the weak die out and the strong take over. You could probably say that a druids' job is to prevent magic from unbalencing the delicate order of life (using magic, of course.. :p).

Anyways, I'm not sure if that's how your character thinks, thats just my take on druids. (and the official 'sryaelic' definition. :D)

penance

First Post
JKason, Weel's knowledge: arcana check indicates that he thinks the tattered robes are the robes of a wizard. Feel free to post something to that effect IC.

Remove ads