• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Land of Syrael OOC

Rhun

First Post
penance said:
Well guys, with finals approaching and work building up, my posts are going to become rather sporadic. :p a lot of the other threads are slowing down too, which is too bad. Anyways, i'll try to get a couple of posts in, and we will resume the normal schedule of around 3-4 a week once we hit january. Is that a problem for anyone?

Fine by me...I'll just have to keep joining more games so I always have something going on. :D

Rhun

First Post
penance said:
yeah, you must have an awesome job or something. :p

Something like that. And I'm really good at my job. Of course, having been here for 8 years gives me a lot of freedom.

jkason

First Post
Are we "writing out" Iando? I just ask because, between his spells and his wand, Weel ought to have no trouble fixing up Iando on the spot (whether he brings him up to full or not is debatable, but certainly he can get him conscious and walking). I was going to post that, but don't want to foul things up if there's a reason he should be stuck in a litter.

jason

penance

First Post
:p yeah, sidran dropped out a while ago. But on the topic of magic wands, there are some wounds that can't be easily healed.

Can you cast 'cure light wounds' on someone who has been brain damaged? Can you cast 'cure light wounds' on someone who was born with brain damage?

Does a cure spell take someone out of a coma?

:D just some deep imaginary thoguhts for ya.

Pretty sure brain damage is what Feeblemind is supposed to inflict, and the only spell in the core books capable of mending that is Heal. (Well, and miracle and wish and limited wish.)

-Albert

Rhun

First Post
penance said:
:p yeah, sidran dropped out a while ago. But on the topic of magic wands, there are some wounds that can't be easily healed.

Can you cast 'cure light wounds' on someone who has been brain damaged? Can you cast 'cure light wounds' on someone who was born with brain damage?

Does a cure spell take someone out of a coma?

Depends on the DM, to be sure. Since the rules don't actually give a mechanic for anything but hit points, brain damage and comas don't technically exist in D&D.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads