Leif's AD&D 1E Game [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
I just realized that this game has now been going on for around 13 months! Hows would youse guys likes ta be bumped up a few levels to make stuff more interesting? Or maybe you'd prefer to get there the old fashioned way and EARRRN it? Or. maybe we could split the difference and double or even triple XP awards for a little while? Let me know what you all think.

Helfdan

First Post
I just realized that this game has now been going on for around 13 months! Hows would youse guys likes ta be bumped up a few levels to make stuff more interesting? Or maybe you'd prefer to get there the old fashioned way and EARRRN it? Or. maybe we could split the difference and double or even triple XP awards for a little while? Let me know what you all think.

Either way is cool with me! That was a nasty encounter, but we have yet to solve the troubles besetting this village...

Leif

Adventurer
I'm getting the 1E AD&D fever again! How many players from before do I still have? Anyone new want to join in the festivities?

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Hey guys.

Thanks for the re-vite. I think I'm going to have to bow out.

I keep thinking, "yeah, sure, I can do that" and then I think about just how much I have going on at the moment, and every time I think I'm making headway and getting things cleared off "the list", the f**in' list has 10 new things on it!

So, thanks. Maybe, who knows, down the road...and I'd like to say "at this point, no problem." but I just can't even say that right now.

Have a good time with it and I'll be sure to check in from time to time to see how things progress.

Remove ads