• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Capizzio does find a trap on the door -- seems to be some sort of gas trap. The dismantling of the trap doesn't go so well, however, and Capizzio ruptures the gas bladder and sickly green fumes fiill the small, closet-like room. How's Cappy's imagination feeling about now?

Everyone roll a DC 18 fort save.

[work work work* fiddle fiddle fiddle]

"oops. Aw crap. *hack cough gag* sorry!"

OOC: the castle is under siege again

fort save dc 18: 1D20+2 = [17]+2 = 19

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Next time at least wait until I can give you a hand! I hope it's worth it. I feel like I'm about to pass out!" Kerlan yells. He seems already winded, just from the exertion of his rant. After catching his breath, Kerlan continues more calmly. "Sorry about that Cap, I'm not feeling well, and I'm sure I don't look well either. What do we do now?"

OOC: :eek: That's a close call! Kerlan is at 1 CON and 6 HP. A strong breeze could knock him unconscious. One more point and it would have been another death in the party. Also, +8 to Fort save Ty? That's impressive! Is that mostly from Druid or what?

Scotley

Hero
"Next time at least wait until I can give you a hand! I hope it's worth it. I feel like I'm about to pass out!" Kerlan yells. He seems already winded, just from the exertion of his rant. After catching his breath, Kerlan continues more calmly. "Sorry about that Cap, I'm not feeling well, and I'm sure I don't look well either. What do we do now?"

OOC: :eek: That's a close call! Kerlan is at 1 CON and 6 HP. A strong breeze could knock him unconscious. One more point and it would have been another death in the party. Also, +8 to Fort save Ty? That's impressive! Is that mostly from Druid or what?

OOC: OOC: +8? Yikes. Must be all the otc drugs I've been taking. She's only +5 and you are correct that is mostly from being a Druid. So should be 21 not 24. Still makes it. Anyway, let me dig into her bag of tricks and see if she's got anything to help Kerlan. Is the hit point total all con loss or is there a wound she could treat as well?

Last edited:

Remove ads