• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

Kerlan finds no trap on the door, but he does notice that the lock on this door is of a markedly more cunning design than the other locks in the complex.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cappi does the requesite double check, just because the last one was so bad."We really need to let you rest Kerlan." Once he is sure there is no trap he will proceed to attempt to pick the lock.

[oh, nice: A natural 20!]

1d20+13=33

"Kerlan, could you give me a hand with this lock?" Asks Cappizzio as he discovers a high level of difficulty with the device.

[Including +2 for aid another if it applies.] : 1d20+17=25

He is so intensely concentrating on the lock he has his tongue out the corner of his mouth and sofly growls with the work at hand

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

Capizzio does find a trap.

OOC: There was no roll designated as a Remove Trap roll, so maybe you should give me another one. The trap is another poison gas trap, and we all remember the last one, don't we? This one looks at least as difficult to disable and remove. Kerlan was lucky to survive before, somebody might not be so lucky again, maybe several somebodies.

Scott DeWar

Capizzio does find a trap.

OOC: There was no roll designated as a Remove Trap roll, so maybe you should give me another one. The trap is another poison gas trap, and we all remember the last one, don't we? This one looks at least as difficult to disable and remove. Kerlan was lucky to survive before, somebody might not be so lucky again, maybe several somebodies.

"Ker, Ty, we have another trap here. Just like the last one. Kerlan, I am afraid you will not survive another failure so we either need to rest or do a perfect disabling of the trap."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Another trap? Looks like there's no way out right now so yeah, I need to take a rest. I can use this rope to create the safe space again. In there we can all rest. Of course, if you want to try it while we are safe inside the space, that's fine with me." Kerlan casts Rope Trick and climbs up inside.

Scott DeWar

"Another trap? Looks like there's no way out right now so yeah, I need to take a rest. I can use this rope to create the safe space again. In there we can all rest. Of course, if you want to try it while we are safe inside the space, that's fine with me." Kerlan casts Rope Trick and climbs up inside.
"Why don't we all rest then try it in the morning?"

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: The consensus seems to be to rest overnight. Will you do so where you now are? You might as well, as far as I can tell, and it would simplify things somewhat. What preparations/precautions do the PCs want to make, and will they do anything more this day, perhaps using up some prepared spells or something......

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: So maybe Capizzio will want to make some different selections to help with some problem solving? Or not....

Remove ads