Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
Up and at 'em!

The wizards have rested overnight in Kerlan's Rope Trick, and now awake refreshed.

OOC: Please note any changes in prepared spells, or any other changes worthy of note.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Cappizzio wakes, streches and freshens himself using a few cantrips. he opens his book but has a blank look.

"What shall I memorize?"

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: OK, I found where Tylara was going to do some long term care which should double that. Still slow going. Looks like 3 full days of rest to almost completely recover.

"I feel like twice the man I was yesterday, but that's still not saying much. It looks like it will take at least a few days before I'm in any shape to tackle the next trap. Right now it might be best to try the Clairvoyance to see what's on the other side of the door. If you can't wait that long you could take all the precautions we talked about and try to do it while I'm safe up in the Rope Trick."

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Hmmmm, three days spent resting/recovering -- the question is this: Do it here, or do it elsewhere and face all the attendant problems of getting back here, and other miscellaneous hazards? (If getting all the way back to this point is even possible....)

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: As far as I can tell we have two options. (1) Stay here, or (2) try to leave through the only method we have available. The door with the trap. Option 2 will be required at some point, but the choice of option 1 will be up to Cap and Tylara.

Remove ads