Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: Just to be clear, my ruling was/is that the wizards stayed safely holed-up here until all achieved full HP again, plus one night to allow all of you to have full spell capability at your disposal.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan joins the others in their preparations and many spells are cast between the three of them. Only three of them now. But they must press on, there is no other choice at this point. He sighs, collects his resolve and is ready to begin.

"So shall we begin?"

OOC: OK, so with Bear's Endurance, Cat's Grace, Resistance, and Guidance, we have +3 to the skill check to disable the trap and a +4 bonus to saves if something goes wrong. Since rolling a 1 on a skill check doesn't auto-fail, then I auto-succeed on Aid Another, which means Cap gets a total of +5 to his Disable Device check.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
As Kerlan assists his friend with the task of disabling the deadly trap they hear a loud *CLICK*. Kerlan freezes for a moment before realizing that they had succeeded. He lets out a sigh of relief and begins to laugh. It's a laugh that draws the tension out of his body as he lets himself fall back to lean against the wall, relaxed.

"Well I'm glad that's over. That last trap left me feeling more vulnerable than I ever have before. It's not an experience I would ever want to duplicate."
"OK, let's get this lock taken care of and finally see what's on the other side of the door."

OOC: So it'll be +5 on the lock pick too.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
*fiddle fiddle fiddle*
Kerlin: see that wire?
Capp: I do now, thanks.

*Klick!*

Cappizzio freezes with muscles taunt ready to jump and pull Kerlin with him.

but nothing happens.

He looks at kerli, and laughs, but tears belie his thought of Manny's untimely demise.

Well, I am glad that is over" he suddenly realizes he is still holding his breath and releases it slowly.

"Right, now the lock"

OOC: is that +5 from Kerlin, then add Capp's +18?

Remove ads