• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I guess Karr is not the pirate we saw. Huh. He will probably know we have been here, and will try and hunt us down . . . . .We need to get to safety fast."

Scott DeWar

OOC: Read the posts more carefully, DeWar! You are told the pirate's name, and it is not Larin Karr.
Captain Olaf Grimm was mentioned in a scroll read by Kelinn, I do not know if he read it aloud. just trying to be in character.

Scott DeWar

:D of course it is, I am Scott DeWar the INVINCIBLE!
[inflate DM ego] And you are Leif the INDESTRUCTIBLE! [/inflate DM ego]
:D

edit: update

ooc: not ignoring, just thinking.

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"I say we pack all of this up and get out of here as soon as possible. We've hung around way too long already." Kerlan begins filling up his Haversack and the Bag of Holding. He starts with the smaller magic items and gems and moves on to the gold, then bigger items, etc.

Scott DeWar

"I say we pack all of this up and get out of here as soon as possible. We've hung around way too long already." Kerlan begins filling up his Haversack and the Bag of Holding. He starts with the smaller magic items and gems and moves on to the gold, then bigger items, etc.

Cappizzio joins in the treasure gathering. "I so agree."

Scott DeWar

Cappizzio stops every now and then and shudders as he gets the creeps from being in the tomb of a person not presently dead.

"What if he is an undead - thing?"

Remove ads