Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"That's fine if you can get to the other side of the creature. I believe you have some kind of teleportation like ability correct? If you that would do nicely. I will work my way past the creature and fight on the other side with you."

"So, are we ready to put this plan in action?""

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
MannyEWPortrait.png

"Ready. Gimme a few seconds to take care of the spells that will last awhile. I'll cast Haste last, as we'll only have a little over a minute of enhanced speed."

Manny will cast Mirror Image, Evolution Surge (Lesser - Energy Attack Acid), Mage Armor (on Relós, as Manny's is still active). Just before we're ready to breach he'll cast Haste.

Leif

Adventurer
Cool, let's do this thing! Better tell me everyone's actions in immediate preparation for the Golem assault.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Capizzio Del Collines, Esquire

re-engaging his previous actions, Cappizzo reads two scrolls and hands off a third scroll, this one being bulls strength, then prepares to cast acid arrow at the golum.

Actions:
preparing to cast Acid Arrow:
duration 3 rounds
effects 2d4 acid damage, no splash
Attack: ranged touch attack

active spells
cast cats grace; duration 3 minute 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000

cast bulls strength; duration 3 minute 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan casts Shield and Fist of Stone. He also casts Cloud of Knives right before the others begin their attack spells.

[SBLOCK=Kerlan's Current Status]Location: U-18
Initiative: 21
HP: 46/46
AC: 22, FF: 19, Touch: 14
CMD: 15
F/R/W: +3/+5/+8
Speed: 60'

Active Spells:
Mage Armor x2 (+4 Armor, 14 Hrs)
Shield (+4 Shield, 6 Min)
Fist of Stone (+6 STR, 1d6+4 Slam attack, 6 Min)
[Waiting for] Haste (+1AC, +1 Reflex, +30' move, +1 Attack, 6/6 Rds)
Cloud of Knives (1d6+2 attack, +12 to hit, 6/6 Rds)
[Waiting for] Steeldance (1d8+6 attack, 1d6+6 attack, +12 to hit, 6/6 Rds)

Available Options:
Pearl of Power, 1st lvl (1/2)
Acid Dart, 1d6+2 dmg (9/9)
Abrupt Jaunt, teleport 10' (6/6)
Arcanist's Gloves, +2 CL 1st lvl (2/2)
Empowered Spellshard [Kelgore's Fire Bolt] (3/3)
Healing Belt, 2d8 healing (3/3)

Beguiler Spell Slots:
0th (DC 15): 5
1st (DC 16): 5 3
Spell List: 0th: Dancing Lights, Daze, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Message, Open/close, Read Magic. 1st: Charm Person, Color Spray, Comprehend Languages, Detect Secret Doors, Disguise Self, Expeditious Retreat, Hypnotism, Mage Armor, Obscuring Mist, Rouse, Silent Image, Sleep, Undetectable Alignment, Whelm.

Wizard Spells Memorized:
0th (DC 16): Launch Bolt, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, (Caltrops), (Acid Splash), (x)
1st (DC 17): Fist of Stone, Benign Transposition, Feather Fall, Shield, (Wall of Smoke), (Hail of Stone), (Kelgore's Fire Bolt)
2nd (DC 18): Arcane Turmoil, Flaming Sphere, Sculpted Hail of Stone, (Web), (Cloud of Knives), (Glitterdust)
3rd (DC 19): Steeldance, (Stinking Cloud), (Extended Rope Trick), (Sculpted Glitterdust)
[/SBLOCK]

Scotley

Hero
MannyEWPortrait.png

"Ready. Gimme a few seconds to take care of the spells that will last awhile. I'll cast Haste last, as we'll only have a little over a minute of enhanced speed."

Manny will cast Mirror Image, Evolution Surge (Lesser - Energy Attack Acid), Mage Armor (on Relós, as Manny's is still active). Just before we're ready to breach he'll cast Haste.

"If we haven't taken this guy out in just over a minute, it will be because we are all dead."

Tylara carefully checks her bowstring and arrows before casting Cat's Grace and Gravity Bow. She waits until the others are ready and casts Stone Call as the attack starts then quickly begins summoning the Lantern Archon.

Remove ads