• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: A flesh golum can be tough for us, deadly without preparations.

I have 2 buffs, cat' grace and bull's str, and a scroll of bull's str to be used by another.

the casting of acid arrow at first round, then combat there on sounds good to me.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: My Fist of Stone is better than Bull's Strength so it won't help me, Tylara will be using a bow so it won't help her because it's not a STR bow. It might help Manny or Relos however. Most likely Relos. Cat's Grace could help you or Tylara. It would make both of you more accurate. Did you post an updated list of prepared spells? I might have missed that.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: My Fist of Stone is better than Bull's Strength so it won't help me, Tylara will be using a bow so it won't help her because it's not a STR bow. It might help Manny or Relos however. Most likely Relos. Cat's Grace could help you or Tylara. It would make both of you more accurate. Did you post an updated list of prepared spells? I might have missed that.

OOC: cats grace will assist cappi with accuracy (wpn finesse) and a/c, bulls str will aid him in damage. I am ok with relos getting the other bulls str.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: Buffs:
Manny: Haste, Lesser Evolution Surge (Energy Attacks, Acid), Bull's Strength [Scroll]
Kerlan: Shield, Fist of Stone,
Tylara: Gravity Bow, Cat's Grace
Cappy: Bull's Strength, Cat's Grace

Attacks:
First:
Kerlan: Cloud of Knives
Pop open the hatch and then, in any order:
Manny: Grease
Tylara: Stone Call
Cappy: Acid Arrow
Franny: Fiery Burst

After that:
Kerlan: Steeldance
I pop up through the hatch and walk up to the Golem.
Tylara: Summon Monster III (Lantern Archon)
Creature is summoned behind the Golem.
Cappy climbs up to fight beside me.
When possible I will try to Tumble past the Golem and once I do, Manny and Relos will take my place.
Tylara and Fran will attack with bows.

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova HP 42/42 AC 21/T20/FF17

Frsancheska asks, "Are arrows even going to hurt that thing?" I think I'll use a force dagger spell to grant flanking to whoever is in melee with it."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Frsancheska asks, "Are arrows even going to hurt that thing?" I think I'll use a force dagger spell to grant flanking to whoever is in melee with it."
"The problem is that Golems are immune to spells that work through the direct application of magical energy. Spells that use magical energy to affect it indirectly can still be used, such as most Conjurations and many Transmutations. Spells that create objects of force are just solid manifestations of magical energy and thus can not hurt the golem. An arrow can hurt him but due to his thick skin may only do a small amount of damage. I am hoping that if we bombard it with enough attacks that we will eventually bring it down.

I have tried putting together a plan that uses everything we have that can be of use against the creature. If anyone has doubts as to whether it's enough just let me know."

Lou

Explorer
"Hmm, you're right. So none of my spells today will hurt that thing. Too bad I didn't memorize Versatile Weapon today."

[sblock=Spells today]
Spells per Day
0: 4: Detect Magic; Light; Read Magic; Mending
1: 4 +1 + 1 (E): Forcewave (E); Identify; Kaupaer's Skittish Nerves (E); Magic Missile (E); Magic Missile (E); Shield
2: 4 +1 +1 + 1 (E): Aganazzar's Scorcher (fire E); Fireburst (fire E); Flaming Sphere (Evoc fire) ; Scorching Ray (fire E); Scorching Ray (fire E); See Invisibility; Whirling Blade
3: 3 + 1 + 1 (E): Greater Mage Armor; Scintillating Sphere (E); Fireball (fire E); Fireball (Fire E); Elemental Aura (E, fire, elec, etc)
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
MannyEWPortrait.png

"I'll take any help with positioning I can get, but Relós and I will do better if we can use each other to flank; we've worked together this way for nigh on 100 years now, and can anticipate each other almost perfectly."

Remove ads