"Loki" - Season 2 trailer

Stalker0

Legend
one thing I'm hoping we might get some clarity on in this season. How much is Loki's plot affecting the multiverse / multiple dimensions / xyz. I think that's gotten a bit confusing.

Also, man the look for Sylvie seemed so different to me I honestly thought it was a new actress at first.

Ryujin

Legend
Looks like maybe they got the message about Loki not using his powers enough last season!

As confusing as this show is (and how it fits in with everything else), I am very much looking forward to season 2!
Loki seems to prefer to go hands-on with his dagger, based on past performance, and uses his powers to make the most of that. The more flagrant use of power seems unusual.

Ryujin

Legend
I'm really looking forward to this. But then again, I was really looking forward to Secret Invasion, too...
I share your apprehension, but am trying to stay positive.

Additionally, they seem to be setting up for some variation of the British super-team "Excalibur." If that comes out of "Secret Invasion", then maybe it wasn't a complete waste.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Loki seems to prefer to go hands-on with his dagger, based on past performance, and uses his powers to make the most of that. The more flagrant use of power seems unusual.

Not really. He just watched Richard E Grant Loki go all Prospero. Why wouldn't he think, "Hey, I could do that. Only maybe without looking so ridiculous."

Remove ads