[LPF] Return to Boar's Ridge

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus Errol Smithe, Cleric of Amenthia, the Healing Hand

At last at the top with the others, Yosephus looks around. "Which way shall we go?" He pulls the shield from his back and once again seems ready. "Have the skeletons been thoroughly searched?"

[sblock=Yosephus]Yosephus Errol Smithe
AC: 17 (10 flat-footed, 17 touch)
HP: 19/19
CMB: +1 CMD: 11

Fort: +5 Reflex: +1 Will: +7
Perception: +3 Sense Motive: +10
Initiative: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: Morningstar
Channel Energy: 5/6
Spells:
Orisons: Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink, Resistance
1st Level: Bless, Hide from Undead, Shield of Faith, Cure Light Wounds (Domain)
Domain Powers Remaining Today:
Rebuke Death: 6/6
Resistant Touch: 6/6
Race Features:
Halo Status: OFF
Incorruptible: 1/1[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

Going through his books and making a few notes as he examines the undead skeletons, he looks up and responds to Tamarie. "Sadly all I saw in the trap door on the other side was some rotted looking stairs we could go down. I say we try out a couple of these other doors and see if we can get in that way. " He places the book inside his jacket pocket and double checks his viles and admixtures to be sure everything is in its place.

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 17/17
CMB:+1 CMD: 14
Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +1

Perception: +7
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 7/7
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: ___ 3:___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture, Expeditious Retreat

Current Weapon in Hand: none
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[sblock= Devlin's Journal]
Day 1 - Our journey hasn't yet to begin, but I am all aflutter with excitement. A man named Cratchen has hired us to go to a place near boar's ridge to help put down a few necromancer goblins that seem to have made their home there. Doesn't seem like the last set of adventurers did much good for the place. HE said he wants the place cleaned out completely and I think I have some ideas for that. (Scribbles of a mathematical formula are scribbled along the next couple of lines) Oh, my companions seem to be pretty strong. There is Yoseph, Muzdum, Darvus, and now Tamarie. I'm sure this will be a most exciting adventure thats for sure.

We have run into some most fascinating creatures on our way out of town. They look like a mix between horses and eagles. It seems to me they enjoy playing jokes on would be travelers though because they continue to laugh uncontrollably at our poor clerics misfortune. Note: These creatures would make magnificent mounts if they could be trained properly. I will have to do some research on a potion that would make them more docile. Note 2: I should also figure out what the creatures are called. Maybe some books will show me when we get back from our adventure.

We have finally stopped on our journey to Boar's Ridge, but sadly were unable to find an inn anywhere close by. I guess tonight my little tent will have to suffice. Anyways, the adventure has been pretty boring thus far, but I am excited to finally reach this place very soon. I truly wonder what type of great things we will see once we get there. Note: Do not forget to prepare my Nimble Cat Mutagen and Bomber's Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture in the morning.
Day 2 – Well we found the hill and decided to camp out for the evening away from the structure, since supposedly skeletons and undead are more powerful at night (what rubbish!). Anyways in the morning we will be going into the structure to see what we can find and to clear it of any vile creatures that decided to take up residence. Note 1: I discovered 2 new concoctions on the way here that I am looking forward to trying. One will allow me to increase my speed exponentially and the other modifies my Mutagen slightly nearly turning me into a beast myself. With a few extra claws and teeth I should be able to do some damage to stuff if it decides to attack me.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus strides back south towards the doors and then points to the west door. "Shall we try the west door, first?"

Spells:
Race Features:

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
Looking at the stonework for a moment, the half-elven woman is startled and responds, "Ah, yes, west door is fine. Oh, and we recovered the bows and arrows from the skeletons, Yosephus. Turns out, they are easy to search." Tamarie makes sure to keep up with the group as they head to the door.

[sblock=Tamarie Mini Stats]Tamarie
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 7/7
CMB: +0 CMD: 12

Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +2

First Level spells remaining: 3/4
Heavenly Fire remaining: 6/7 (Darvus)
Bolts remaining: 19/20

Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow(loaded)
Current Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor
Temporary items in possession: 1 bow and arrow set from sentry skeletons
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none
Money: +50gp(retainer),-25gp(horse rental)[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus is about to reach for the door when he suddenly stops and pulls his hand away. "Can any one check for traps? I would hate to be on the receiving end of a trap if it can be avoided."

Spells:
Race Features:

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
"Traps?" Tamarie reiterates, "No idea how they work, sorry. Other than perhaps a pit with a false floor over it--you just poke at that with a pole or something, right?" The woman shrugs, having run out of words on the subject. Looking the build of the fortress over some more, "Was this built by Venzans, or someone before even them? Hmmm..."

[sblock=Tamarie Mini Stats]Tamarie
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 7/7
CMB: +0 CMD: 12

Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +2

First Level spells remaining: 3/4
Heavenly Fire remaining: 6/7 (Darvus)
Bolts remaining: 19/20

Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow(loaded)
Current Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor
Temporary items in possession: 1 bow and arrow set from sentry skeletons
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none
Money: +50gp(retainer),-25gp(horse rental)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Hm..." The dwarf mutters, leaning against a wall and passing his hand over its surface.

Perception to notice something odd on the stones (AKA traps): [roll0]
Knowledge History: [roll1]
Knowledge Engineering: [roll2]

Halivar

First Post
180px-OsareMaleHero1.png

Darvus watches the gaggle at the trap door and tries to stay out of the way as best he can. His sword remains unsheathed, however; there are no doubt more dangers here.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 20/20
CMB: +6 CMD: 17
Fort: +7 Reflex: +4 Will: +5

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+6, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=Confused]Is the 'west' door the trap door on the top of one of the towers? And are we there, now considering it?[/sblock]

Remove ads