• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
... I thought you said it was random... ;)
Random encounter just means I just make it up on the spot without planning it as part of the adventure because I roll the "encounter" number on my dice. This is what I came up with with 5 minutes of brainstorming ;)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rystil Arden said:
I'm normally optimistic with my characters too, but Two's LPNN adventure sort of sucked that right out of me when we started being stalked by a pair of lycanthropes in the night who can fire at us and escape, used up all our magic, and have DR we can't bypass :uhoh:
And, what, is it all casters?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
And, what, is it all casters?
No, but the adventure refused to accept any characters above level 2. So we have the level 2 cleric out of magic (who will go unconscious in two crossbow shots on average), the level 1 druid out of magic (who will also go unconscious in two shots), level 1 Shaper me (who will also go unconscious in two shots--maybe one), Bront's level 1 Psychic Warrior (who probably won't go unconscious in two shots but might), and then a Barbarian 2 who used his rage already but can deal over 10 damage sometimes plus a halfling Fighter1/Rogue1 who might hurt them on a lucky sneak attack--if he gets a sneak attack.

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
No, but the adventure refused to accept any characters above level 2. So we have the level 2 cleric out of magic (who will go unconscious in two crossbow shots on average), the level 1 druid out of magic (who will also go unconscious in two shots), level 1 Shaper me (who will also go unconscious in two shots--maybe one), Bront's level 1 Psychic Warrior (who probably won't go unconscious in two shots but might), and then a Barbarian 2 who used his rage already but can deal over 10 damage sometimes plus a halfling Fighter1/Rogue1 who might hurt them on a lucky sneak attack--if he gets a sneak attack.
... Oh, I didn't like your Shaper. At least, the little Anton saw him, he seemed like a jerk. I won't weep his loss. ;) If your GM recognizes this, you'll probably get through all right, though.

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
Rystil Arden, my namesake Telepath, has 1 rank in Autohypnosis cross-class :)
Yeah, but as a Ranger, I feel like I should use my skill points on Rangery things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads