• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Steve Jung said:
Interesting. I don't have that book.
Good book! Possibly the best of the Complete books. Definitely in the top two, though.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Steve Jung said:
Interesting. I don't have that book.
Me neither, but its actually a remarkably elegant way to handle the feat without just tromping over the rules like the old version did. Nothing wrong at all with tromping, but elegance is just so much more beautiful ;)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rystil Arden said:
I know. I've done that before once but it wasn't any fun. Zaeryl has 6 Charisma. Yay!
You don't play a lot of jerk Sor's then?
Rystil Arden said:
Yup, she got several hundred XP for casting defensive powers while other party members killed the bad guys before she could help. Yay Lasair! I bet you can guess which game she's in too. How, you ask? Go to the LEW subforum and look for the adventure threads with the most posts. Now eliminate any that you know started too long ago to have Lasair and you'll find it :D
Yeah, I kind of guessed -- I see it updated pretty often.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
You don't play a lot of jerk Sor's then?
Yeah, I kind of guessed -- I see it updated pretty often.
I've played the same number of sorcerers as I have kenders (unless you count GMing for NPCs). There's a good reason for that, and its not because I don't love Charisma dearly (I often wish the Enchanter could have the Telepath skill list).

Yup, its Festival of Halina. You guessed it :D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Steve Jung said:
That's "In your face" wording. :p
Oh, I agree. But the 1/2 rank answer was just an elegant solution--the D&D equivalent of when you see that elegant programming solution that solves the problem really fast and just sigh happily. Like my Fibonacci-series algorithm. How fast can you get a Fibonacci-series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads