• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
... Oh, I didn't like your Shaper. At least, the little Anton saw him, he seemed like a jerk. I won't weep his loss. ;) If your GM recognizes this, you'll probably get through all right, though.
He is a jerk. A big mean arrogant jerk. Guess his Charisma score :D

Hopefully, you did like Lasair though. She's supposed to be the nice one ;)

Steve Jung

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
I may be the first GM there to kill a PC... and it'll be in the first random encounter.
You can start the graveyard/mounted head thread, then. :p
Rystil Arden said:
Its trained only. Buy a half rank next level
Doesn't a character need to have at least one full rank to be considered trained?
Jdvn1 said:
Depends, do you like death?
Not really, but we had been lucky so far. I think there was a proposal about what happens to dead characters.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Yeah, but as a Ranger, I feel like I should use my skill points on Rangery things.
I agree. I only took it because I felt psions should have it, even if they did take it away from some of us in the XPH. In most games, I don't even allow people to take the skill unless they have at least one power point.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rystil Arden said:
He is a jerk. A big mean arrogant jerk. Guess his Charisma score :D
Do I have to? :p So I think not so many people will miss him if he goes. Oh, and just because he's a jerk doesn't mean he has to have a low Cha score. He could be annoying, but have a strong personality.
Rystil Arden said:
Hopefully, you did like Lasair though. She's supposed to be the nice one ;)
Indeed. She's in a game, isn't she? Good to see she's getting some use.

Jdvn1

Steve Jung said:
You can start the graveyard/mounted head thread, then. :p
Could work, but I thought there was already a way to handle retired/dead characters.
Steve Jung said:
Doesn't a character need to have at least one full rank to be considered trained?
No, I dont' think so. It's just that half a rank is often silly. Might as well put in another point to have one rank.
Steve Jung said:
Not really, but we had been lucky so far. I think there was a proposal about what happens to dead characters.
Yeah, I think so too. A while ago.

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
I agree. I only took it because I felt psions should have it, even if they did take it away from some of us in the XPH. In most games, I don't even allow people to take the skill unless they have at least one power point.
I don't like that restriction because I like people taking advantage of useful things like that. I don't want to discourage it.

Maybe I'll get tired of one of my many skills and take a rank in it, though.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Do I have to? :p So I think not so many people will miss him if he goes. Oh, and just because he's a jerk doesn't mean he has to have a low Cha score. He could be annoying, but have a strong personality.
I know. I've done that before once but it wasn't any fun. Zaeryl has 6 Charisma. Yay!

Yup, she got several hundred XP for casting defensive powers while other party members killed the bad guys before she could help. Yay Lasair! I bet you can guess which game she's in too. How, you ask? Go to the LEW subforum and look for the adventure threads with the most posts. Now eliminate any that you know started too long ago to have Lasair and you'll find it :D

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
Nope nope. Witness the new CAdv version of Jack of All Trades feat, which now gives you a half rank in every skill.
Didn't it do something very similar before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads