• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malvoisin's Savage Tide OOC Thread *Resurrected*

hafrogman

Adventurer
One of the characters carries a large assortment of religious symbols, and when death approaches in the form of the Mummy, he starts muttering prayers to each of them in turn until he finds one that can help him. Funny scene.

Tonks

First Post
I think it is a great concept, but will make your cloak look like a panhandler's. :)

"Hey bub, I got what you need right here. Take your pick, all the gods none of the wait."

Malvoisin

First Post
stonegod said:
Another note: Since archivists do not strickly have to worship a diety to gain their spells, I was thinking about having a selection of holy symbols; that way, he can always use the one 'most appropriate' to the spell.

"An old Hextorite showed me this one. By Tyrant's glory, call the fiendish form!" (cast summon monster I, fiendish rat :))

Let me know if this is a problem.

[OOC: My 1000th post! Wooty woot woot!]

I think that's a great character bit! You should definitely do this. :)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tonks said:
I think it is a great concept, but will make your cloak look like a panhandler's. :)

"Hey bub, I got what you need right here. Take your pick, all the gods none of the wait."
You've seen his description, haven't you? :) Its a tie between Col and Nicolai on who looks more bedraggled (at least *he* has Charisma).

stonegod

Malvoisin said:
I think that's a great character bit! You should definitely do this. :)
Done and done!

I also assume you have no problem w/ Col starting middle aged (-1 physical stat, +1 mental)?

stonegod

Malvoisin said:
No problem at all. :)

So Col is ready for me to go over his stats, then?
Pretty much. I wouldn't say he is final, final (might be some good stuff in the magazine), but barring that, he's ready.

Rhun

First Post
He needs a little more work, but Anar Tovanni has been posted to the Rogue's Gallery.

Out of curiousity, what are some available and useful languages for this campaign world?

stonegod

Rhun said:
He needs a little more work, but Anar Tovanni has been posted to the Rogue's Gallery.

Out of curiousity, what are some available and useful languages for this campaign world?
Might want to fix is 24 Dex and 3d6 sneak attack. :)

Sea-critter languages would work. Aquan. Maybe Sahuagin. etc.

Remove ads