Nazareth Awakened [Mage: The Awakening] [OOC]

TillForPie

First Post
Shayuri said:
New rotes! I recall rotes are 1 'dot' each, hopefully...

Correspondence.
Spatial Map.
Finder.
Rotes cost an amount of dots equal to the level of the spells they're for. Those three are all Space 1 spells so they cost one rote dot each. And with that you're all set. You have 4 Normal Experience and 10 Arcane Experience left after purchasing Occult 2.

Also, are you sure about the 10 Arcane exp so far? I could have sworn we'd gotten 6 arcane exp before this, and now another 6...but as my brain is notoriously dodgy on questions of numbers and exact figures and...well, most things really...I will take your word for it. :)
Everyone received 1 point of Arcane Experience after the night at the trailer and 4 more points of Arcane Experience after the night at the Hallows. Finally, everyone was awarded 5 points of Arcane Experience at the end of the chapter, not 6. For 10 total.

All right, all I need now is confirmation from [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION] - he'd been toying with a couple possibilities and I don't want to rush on ahead if he was still giving things a think. Are you locking in with what you'd outlined in post #91?

For everyone
In case anyone's interested, I've collated all the posts from Chapter 01 into a single htm file that you can save to your computer and view in a browser even when offline. It makes searching through the thread with CTRL+F very easy. Here's the link. You'll need unzipping software to open the folder and extract its contents once you've saved it.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Yeah, I'm sticking with this. This leaves me the option of sympathetic magic later. So I'm good to go.

+1 dot in Life, +1 dot in Space (I was torn between Space & Forces but Sense Life tipped it towards Space; I am overall more interested in Forces, though).
Rotes: Sense Life, Healer's Trance, & Finder.
As for xp, I think I'm saving it ...

GlassEye

Adventurer
I think they eliminated the thread size cap a while back. I know of several threads that are around 100 pages and one over 400.

Mosier

First Post
If Agnasci feels Harper called him out with his last comments that's all in his mind 'cause Harper meant no such thing.

Yeah, I know that as the player. Agnasci the character is feeling a bit guilty, though. It's manifesting as feeling like everyone is judging him.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Okay. Sometimes the line between authorial point of view and character point of view becomes a little blurred and I wanted to be sure in this case. Thanks for the clarification.

Remove ads