NFL Week 13

Crothian

First Post
Mark said:
I'm glad I'm able to watch the Packers vs Eagles game, too. All in all a good day to be in front of the tube for some NFL action. We'll see how the Steelers do against the Jags tonight, also.

Ya, that's the game I'm getting to, but I'd perfer to watch the Chargers Broncos. Still, it'd be nice if Favre can somehow win this one.

drothgery

First Post
Normally I'd be upset about the lack of a second Fox game here. But with my Packers getting killed, I'm not sure I want to watch...

Crothian

First Post
Well, the best thing to happen to the Eagles and the Patriots this year was loosing to the Steelers...those 2 teams are on fire after their lose!!

Dimwhit

Explorer
I'm still reeling from Atlanta loss to Tampa. I mean, they'll still win their division, and they have a good chance at a first-round bye, but still...that's just embarassing. Between today and the destruction KC laid on them a few weeks back, their confidence has to be sliding.

C'est la vie, I suppose. Just a weird year in the NFL.

Crothian

First Post
ugh....Steeler Jaguars...this one is a meat grinder, it is a physical game, one of the most physical I've seen. Steelers lead 14-13...the 4th quater is about to start. What a great game!! :D

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
If I could have picked one of the three games that I followed as the one I would have thought would be the tightest, it would have been the Eagles/Packers game. Turns out that the Steelers/Jags and Bears/Vikings games were both 100% better to watch. Just goes to show that on any given Sunday, eh?

Remove ads