• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday (January 18, Ohio State Campus)

Enkhidu

Explorer
Now that the space is "set in stone" (barring emergencies), I'd say we need to find out exactly how much seating we will have avaiable.

Clear Dragon? Can you get us a solid fix on the number of banquet tables they will have available for us in that large room?

fett527

First Post
Mr Fidgit said:
the Ohio Union is at 12th and High Street, so Adriatico's isn't that far away..

That's what I thought! I haven't had their pizza in about 6 years, this will be sweet!

Thanks Mr. Fidgit!

Crothian

First Post
DanMcS said:
Do we want to just have a bunch of people show up with games ready to run, then have people show up and pick a game spur-of-the-moment to play in?

We have people say if they are coming, if they want to be a DM or a PC, and if a DM what they want to run. Once we get a good list of DMs and Pc we announce the games, who's running, and we have people sign up for them. We should havea few games ready to be run in case we get more people then those who sign up. I'm going to e-mail Morrus and ask him to post an announcement on the main site as well as e-mail the people earlier in the thread that showed interest. So, expect an email from me.

Remove ads