• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday (January 18, Ohio State Campus)

Crothian

First Post
Okay, everyone who has responded with interest to this thread and has a listed e-mail address, I'm going to e-mail. It's going to be a pretty simple note saying the date, time, and place. It will ask them if they want to run a game or PC. If they want to run what is it.

Mr Fidgit

First Post
just to get things rolling, here's what some have said on this thread on the topic of DMing, playing, games, genres and such...

Clear Dragon - would prefer to play, and not be required to pregen a PC (for anything other than D&D 3e)

Enkhidu - would like to play, and could run a Paranoia game

Crothian - would like to play and could DM a Thieves World or D&D 3e (Whispering Woodwind) game

Joshua Dyal - would prefer to play

fett527 - would prefer to play

Buttercup - would prefer to play

FungiMuncher - would prefer to play, but could run a home brew or Dragonstar game (attendance pending a busy schedule)

DanMcS - would like to play, but could run Birthright, Planescape or a d20 Modern Dark*Matter game

dshai527 - would prefer to play, but could run a game if DMs are needed

ashockney - would play or run a high-level or Epic D&D 3e game

gunter uxbridge - could run a D&D 3e game, for up to six players

all of these entries are not definite (of course) and subject to change (i could edit the enties if anyone needs me to)

Crothian

First Post
That's a good job Mr Fidgit. I just sent everyone an e-mail. Everyone being all the poeple who responded to this thread and have an e-mail address listed.

Gary N. Mengle

First Post
fett527 said:
If I'm driving to OSU for this then I definitely want Adriaticos (sp?) Pizza if its still open.

My God, that's the best pizza in the world. I'll come down just for that! :)

Seriously, the 18th would be good for me. I *may* get a hotel room, if anyone is interested in splitting the cost, to stay Saturday night and leave in the morning.

fett527

First Post
Crothian said:
Okay, everyone who has responded with interest to this thread and has a listed e-mail address, I'm going to e-mail. It's going to be a pretty simple note saying the date, time, and place. It will ask them if they want to run a game or PC. If they want to run what is it.

Replied and can't wait!

Aramanthes

First Post
Count me in

Read the subject line...

I'm always willing to give good game...

Crothian, if you haven't already talked to Joe, Mike, Mike, and the other guys at the Stone, I'm on pretty good terms with them and can bring the idea up.

Likewise with Todd at the Tower. Methinks that he'd be willing to chip in.

Is it set in stone for it to be a campus thing? Just wanted to clarify that for my own reasons...Basketball season is coming up and you don't really want to schedule a day for when there is a home game...Buckeyes are almost as crazy about our b-ball team as we are about our football...

If you want to e-mail me about organizing anything go ahead and feel free too.

mguenthe-at-columbus-dot-rr-dot-com

Enkhidu

Explorer
Yes, there is a home game that evening, at 8PM. I don't think it will be all that bad a thing though, as we should all be there well before that time, and well after the game finishes and lets out.

Hopefully, that is.

ashockney

First Post
Crothian, if you haven't already talked to Joe, Mike, Mike, and the other guys at the Stone, I'm on pretty good terms with them and can bring the idea up.

Soldiery yes. Stone, no. Tower, no.
Go for it on both counts!

I'll take Jerry, Ryan, et al from Comic Town this weekend and post back any response. I'm thinking I'll be able to get them to host/run some Heroclix, L5R, or M:TG.

Good thought on the b-ball game, too.

Crothian

First Post
Re: Count me in

Aramanthes said:

That would be great since know them. I think having it come from someone with a relationship of some sort with them will help us out.

I doubt the BB game will be that big of deal for us. Not only are we going to be there well before the game (usually parking doesn't get bad till about an hour before), there seems to be a lot of parking closer to the BB arena.

Remove ads