Ohio Gameday (January 18, Ohio State Campus)

cyferwolf

First Post
MGAOSU

MGAOSU is alive and well. Im a member and so are many ofn my friends. we have several groups running in ohio unions basement portion that was converted from a bowling alley. there are also a couple of LARPS running out of the same area. there are a few ballrooms in the union that you might be able to reserve on the day. There are also several scarlet series rooms not being used by mgaosu. I would suggest you contact mgaosu about gameday so you can coordinate it with them and maybe have a better time.

I'll find the guys email and post it soon

May take till the end of the week when i see them.

Last edited:

Clear Dragon

First Post
Well I have received confirmation of the reservation. The event is listed on the Ohio Union's calenda of events. If the MGA wants to join in the fun they are certainly welcome, the more the merrier! I will try to find out exactly how many tables they will put in the room so we can start scheduling games.

Here is the union calendar link.

And here is the list of food vendors and their hours of operation.

I will look into some of the places on high street to see what time they will be open for breakfast.

cyferwolf

First Post
MGAOSU

Here's the email address I was provided from MGA OSU
flora.1@osu.edu
His name is Guy, and he said to feel free to contact him about anything you might need. Looks like you already got things scheduled, so i guess if you just wanna try and arrange stuff like running one shots or trying to come up with players, or advertising the event to osu area people.

Also i should mention about tables that the last time i was there and we had scheduled time in a specific room they put in like a half a dozen 4 foot circular tables w/ four to six chair per table.
it was pretty odd, we ended up just raiding another room for the nice 2 foot by 5 foot rectangular tables they have an abundance of. you might ask Guy about that.

Thought I should mention, in case your worried about space, there's usually always some extra space in the main area connecting the grtay suites, and almost always some random nook or cranny big enough for a small group to game in

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
For immediate release:

Happy briefing to you,
Happy briefing to you,
Happy briefing loyal citizen,
Happy briefing to you!

The Computer requests your presence in Briefing Room Q527 in LAX sector at [Time Unavailable At Your Security Clearance] on the 18th daycycle of the first monthcycle of next yearcycle. Please be prompt. All tardy clones should instead report to BFE sector for reactor shielding duty.

Please RSVP by selecting one option:

Yes

or

Yes

Thank you! Have a nice daycycle!

Bramst-O-KER's Paranoia! is a 4 hour Paranoia game for 6 players. The adventure will be run by Enkhidu, and has been graciously supplied by PirateCat. Slots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis, so please pre-register.

Crothian

First Post
So far we have 4 games. However, we really haven't gotten all that many responses from people who plan on going so it's hard to tell if we need more games then this.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
It might be time to start a "slot schedule" in the first post of this thread so that people don't have to reread the whole thread to find what is available and when. Just two cents... :)

Remove ads