• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) FR Adventure - Vampires of Waterdeep! [FULL]

Thanee

First Post
Now with the map, it's clear enough, that Wollf wouldn't need to move to engage. ;)

BTW, shouldn't we (C+J) be on the other side of the table on the map? From there we would need to turn around all the time to observe the other patrons, which might be kinda obvious. :D

Bye
Thanee

Thanee said:
BTW, shouldn't we (C+J) be on the other side of the table on the map? From there we would need to turn around all the time to observe the other patrons, which might be kinda obvious. :D

Bye
Thanee

You're probably right, but I think I'll just leave things as is. Creative license, and all that...:)

-PP

Last edited:

Bloodweaver1 said:
My intent with my contingent post is to get some kind of obvious 'WTF' reaction out of her if she is indeed a vampire. I would imagine she would show some kind of visible surprise when her partner is all off a sudden talking to an invisible woman (not quite wonder women though).

-Blood

Blood,

I wanted to say something about this....

I applaud your use of creative thinking in this case. Under different circumstances, I would have been happy to play it out, and see how things transpired. In this case, however, I wanted to convey that the Malarite priestess wasn't actually interested in conversing with anyone. Her sole goal was to commence the High Hunt of Lord Orlpar, so there just wasn't time to execute Caladan's plan.

I mention this just because I don't want the players thinking I'm a railroader. Actually, I encourage all of you to 'think outside the box' (if I may borrow a horribly overdone cliche) :)

Keep up the good work!
-PP

Thanee

First Post
Bloodweaver... Divine Favor has been errata'ed to a max of +3, I'm afraid.

Casts Divine Favor + Divine Spell Power (Success = +5 Att/Dam, Regular = +4 Att/Dam)

If you don't know the errata, Righteous Might has been errata'ed quite a bit, too, so it might be a good idea to check it out.

Bye
Thanee

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Thanee said:
Bloodweaver... Divine Favor has been errata'ed to a max of +3, I'm afraid.

If you don't know the errata, Righteous Might has been errata'ed quite a bit, too, so it might be a good idea to check it out.

Bye
Thanee
Ah... Got it.
Thanks for the extra pair of eyes Thanee, first time playing a high lvl cleric.

-Blood

Voadam

Legend
Thought I had hold the line, must have been a different character, sorry about that.

I had meant a partial charge and draw with movement, but since I'm closer and that tactic isn't feasible, how about switching to simply stand and draw the sword, I want the silver bane weapon out for AoOs and TWF in the next round.

Thanee

First Post
As the professor said, you can stand up + draw and then attack (since you are certainly close enough for that ;)), and then 5-ft. step somewhere.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads