• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Herobizkit

Adventurer
And of course, I mention Tron and then get a blip on my YouTube about the new Tron trailer and I'm like, "yup, like that" and now I look like a poseur for copying Tron during its big comeback. Argh. :)

jkason

First Post
Given some of the advice Herobizkit was getting, I did a little revision of Brick. Still has the Will vulnerability, but like I said that seems appropriate to the concept, though I may be setting him up for frequent disabling; still have to decide that.

Anyway, updates on the original post: post here

Basically took out the general attack bonus and spread the points out by focusing on melee specifically, then used the extra points to add some more feats and a ranged weapon attack. I see him largely as a brawler, with the leaping and the overrun feats getting him to his target, but it seemed like a mistake not to give him at least some minor way of attacking at range.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Uhm I haven't read the vehicles section, but aside from it seems better built and planned.

Note that there are stadard armors costing points on equipment that might give you the benefits of your devices for less points.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Does two sources of Protection "stack"? Ie if I'm wearing just my body armor with Prot 5, and my motorcycle hops on my back , do I get the bike's additional Prot 5? That's the whole rationale behind the "bike makes more better armor" :)

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Hm. If that's the case, then my bike doesn't need to transfer "Prot 5" to me as the body armor already has it. I think my math is wrong though, so I may have edits to make still. In the M&M 2nd ed pdf, it lists Protection as 1 pp/rank, but I've been going at your guys' word that it's 2 pp/rank.

[edit] No, I actually got it right. My body armor is a Device 2, which gives 10 pp for stats, and all it has is Protection 5, which is 10pp. And it's hard to lose, so it costs 4pp/rank, or 8 pp. Awesome. I think my char is ready once I edit the Prot 5 from the bike and apply it to something else. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads