[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanee

First Post
In addition I'd just like to say "great work" to Taz's last couple post, I thought they were very well done.

I'm glad you did like 'em! :)

Bye
Thanee

P.S. HeavyG: *LOL*

Murhid

First Post
LMAO !!!!

HeavyG said:
It would be funny to have this party sent as Waterdeep's ambassadors to the Shou Lung imperial court in Kara-Tur, but it won't happen.

Dam, I could of got some more coats :(

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
HeavyG said:
Don't worry, CRG. I meant more roleplaying and storyline, I'm not turning this into a game of subtle machiavellian power plays and quiet manipulations behind the scenes. Especially with those characters.

It's OK, Heavy G - *I* wouldn't mind, anyway. Roleplaying is much better for PBP games, anyway. I'm just trying to ensure Kytess doesn't leave the group...

HeavyG

First Post
reapersaurus said:
It must be nice to not have to open 4 windows and not have to be in Excel and upload images every day or so, huh? ;)

Oh, yeah !

reapersaurus said:
However, to support lengthy roleplay, I'm wondering how many characters would have to be involved in a particular scene...?

There's no fixed number, y'know. I just don't want people limiting themselves, not participating because two players have a dialogue thing going. I don't want people to feel like they must post when they don't want to. :)

But I also don't want some to feel excluded.

reapersaurus said:
And about you being B.A.D.D. : i was gonna initially say it was OK, but in retrospect, ya!
I think that was a pretty darned disposable dragon, shame on you! LOL

I admit it was pretty disposable. :)

reapersaurus said:
I never REALLY thought of it as a dragon, but if you meant it to be a dragon, WHY?
Couldn't it have been a big lizard race, or something?

Why ? Because it was a dragon. I wouldn't alter it's race just not to offend certain sensibilities...

It WAS a big lizard race ... a dragon.

reapersaurus said:
Cause if it was a dragon, as i remember the size was off (was it supposed to be a wyrmling?)

Yup. A poor wyrmling, barely out of it's egg. And you butchered it, you bullies. :D

reapersaurus said:
And IF it was a dragon, why would its 'master(s)' sacrifice it like that, by having it in a dungeon where it couldn't (or didn't) take advantage of its flying capabilities?
In a short amount of years, the dragon could have grown to be twice as powerful.
Seems kind of a waste to have it die just defending against some intruders... :)

Ah, but you assume it has masters. OOC, I can say this : That part of the dungeon was the dragon's lair, its home. It's not as if it knew you were coming or it would have attacked outside. When it saw intruders in its territory, it immediately attacked. When it realized that you were not it's usual easy prey, it tried to back off, but it was overrun. Too bad.

It was also the dumbest thing in the dungeon so far, stats-wise (apart from the invisible fungus, of course).

reapersaurus said:
Unless we didn't REALLY kill it, and they've raised it, or made it an undead fire dragon! Ahhhhhh!!! :eek:

I don't think so... Still... nah...

Who would waste the magic to make undead dragons on a wyrmling ? Especially when you're on the Dragon Coast (it's not just a name). Dragons are a dime a dozen here - take THAT B.A.D.D. ! :D

Just consider yourself lucky that red dragons' motherly instincts aren't well developped. ;)

HeavyG

First Post
I've been swamped at work, so I didn't have time to post today.

And I'll be away to Quebec City tomorrow.

On wednesday, the action resumes.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
I've finished transcribing pages 12-23 of our campaign logs. There are 38 in all; the first 11 are introduction.

It's almost a third... :(

HeavyG

First Post
CRGreathouse said:
I've finished transcribing pages 12-23 of our campaign logs. There are 38 in all; the first 11 are introduction.

It's almost a third... :(

This is a situation for...

Super Cheeleader !

cheerleader.jpg

Go CR !
Go CR !
Go CR !
Gooooooooo CR !

Heh, just posting to let everyone know I'm alive, I figured this would be a little more hack n'slash so I min/maxed...a little ;) Things aren't as fun when you have 8 int and cha, until I finish up my character concept which I haven't ;) Oh well, the story centers around Ubaar and Kytess' interlude, thats fine with me.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Heh, just posting to let everyone know I'm alive, I figured this would be a little more hack n'slash so I min/maxed...a little ;) Things aren't as fun when you have 8 int and cha, until I finish up my character concept which I haven't ;) Oh well, the story centers around Ubaar and Kytess' interlude, thats fine with me.

Hey, you think 7 Wis is fun? And you're not the only one with Cha 8. :)

Seriously, I'd love it if you got more into it - I like the little ones. You might need to convince Kytess, though, who looks at you and just *knows* you don't have either the strength or the leverage to match up in melee combat.

Edit: Are you going to post a dream?

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Couldn't access the boards during the last two days... :(

Getting some annoying server busy message all the time...

I'll post this evening... unless the server is busy again...

Bye
Thanee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads