• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

reapersaurus

Explorer
I thought you were going to start a Rogue's Gallery also, Heavy G...

I've just been waiting to post Ubaar's stuff on there.

I will wait for either Heavy or CR to start the thread, OK?

And I've toyed with making up some more stuff for Ubaar's background and personality, but I think I've been dumping enough info in the threads, and his personality's fairly easy to pick up, I'd think.

I've been HOPING that some other players would elaborate a bit on their characters, since I really don't have much of a handle of the halflings characters, or Murhid - monks are always WAY too enigmatic for my role-playing tastes, and Iveliios would be better if expanded and made a bit less cartoonish, methinks.

Just my 2 cents...

While I'm being fairly up-front:
I'd love it if someone other than me or CR starts a roleplaying scene. I feel like getting other characters saying something in character is like pulling teeth sometimes. :(

I might be way off, but my memory is that the thread's already stalled for over a day and a half at a time, just in the last 2 weeks.
So I try to jump-start it with a fairly lengthy post.
Then it gets good role-play for one reply.
Then nothing again.
I'm worried, frankly.

Anyway, maybe that worry will spur some activity in the OOC thread, at least. :)

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
It was slow after break, and Jalon's player was gone for a long time. It happens.

As for role-playing concerns, I'd really like to know more about the halflings. Kytess doesn't really think much of them, as they've not done much directly and seem frivolous to her.

Remember, though, that roleplaying doesn’t have to be exclusive of action – the way our characters react to combat should be reflective of their personalities (to some degree). Kytess fights in a very straightforward, almost mechanical way – she’s a trained soldier. Ubaar rushes up to foes and tramples them, grappling or slashing without real tactical thought.

Murhid

First Post
I am quite often writing things with Murhid involved, though the majority I scrap, or are later on in his carrier. They are mainly just writing practices for myself.

I'll try to update my background a little but I don't want to reveal Murhid to most of you, for IC sakes.

Also I'm now in my final year of secondary school and the frequency of my posts will surely decrease... :(

Murhid

First Post
Ok posted revised background, I included a little more about past adventuring.

I am 100% sure it is riddled with mistakes so please if anyone has some time to proof read it, Thank you !

And what was the Barons name again?

Murhid

First Post
Please excuse my terrible grammar, I'm proof reading it for the 4th time and still picking up silly mistakes....

Also if anyone has some ideas I could include or what not, please fire away !

Thanee

First Post
I wasn't able to access the boards during the last days (they were terribly slow for me, so slow that I couldn't even read them). Now everything seems to work properly. Hope it stays like this.

Bye
Thanee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads