• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid I won't be able to post til Saturday afternoon but not Saturday night :(, I have a debate competition tomorrow afternoon til night, resuming in the morning, in which I have a few hours break before going to a M:tg card tourney with some friends, I'll try to check in friday afternoon though, however unlikely.

Murhid

First Post
And dam there I was hoping to have a huge brawl start in the tavern... :( maybe next time, lol j/k

Funny how things on the net tend to not mean what they were intended to mean... and so on and so forth *rambles* *rambles* I remember from a Hospitality class that 70% (I think) of all communication between people is done with body language, alone !!

Good luck Demi-Lich with both events, dam... I remember that Magic game... turned several of my friends to corruption and plain dastardliness, good luck anyways !!

Murhid then goes to sit in the corner...

reapersaurus

Explorer
when seeing this post from Heavy in the adventure:
HeavyG said:
The serving girl arrives, bearing your last orders. You manage to pay her with some small change you had lying around. You see it's the same girl as yesterday night.[/i]

"So, you find what you were looking for ? Y'all look as if you have quite a story to tell."
I just had the evil desire to have Ubaar go
"Boooo!!! I'm gonna eat you up little girl!
RAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!"
While slobbering and attacking, just like Ivellios' cartoonish charicature of orcs. :D

HeavyG

First Post
reapersaurus said:
when seeing this post from Heavy in the adventure:

I just had the evil desire to have Ubaar go
"Boooo!!! I'm gonna eat you up little girl!
RAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!"
While slobbering and attacking, just like Ivellios' cartoonish charicature of orcs. :D

Gee. What has SHE done to YOU ? :)

Poor girl.

Jalon Odessa

First Post
All rejoice - I have returned! :p

Thanks to Australia's wonderful telecommunications industry (coupled with the Christmas holidays) it took a little longer than expected to get the phone/cable installed at my new place.

It's good to see the game's still going though, and it looks as though you've greatly enjoyed yourselves... I'm still disappointed I missed some great RPing opportunities, however. :(

I'm still coming to grips with the nuances of the new boards (not to mention still trying to find an avatar), but it looks as though everything's running pretty smoothly. Would you like me to repost Jalon's character sheet, Heavy G?

HeavyG

First Post
Re: All rejoice - I have returned! :p

Jalon Odessa said:
Would you like me to repost Jalon's character sheet, Heavy G?

Why not ? Start a thread in "Rogue's Gallery" and everybody can post their stats there, I guess.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
I didn't start a thread on the Rogues' Gallery becuase I though you'd want to, Heavy G.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I've been updating mine throughout the adventure, not only the stat block, but the history and personality. Does anyone else do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads