• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Psionicle

Zhure

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Sahgrim sends a telepathic message to his friends, <<Don't worry, I'll get it, Osius is much better at fighting>>

LMAO! Osius is a crapola fighter. He's a psion who thinks he's a fighter.

Greg

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Okay. Thanks, Zhure. We have now figured out the mystery of your hit points, and I don't think I'll forget again how temporary hp's work. :D

Zhure

First Post
Egads! I hope that didn't come across as being pedantic or lecturing. I was honestly confused and trying to reconstruct the whole thing more for my benefit than yours.

Turns out we were both right. :)

Greg

Zhure

First Post
Wait'll I add my new BAB and boost my STR, that'll change my regular combat bonus to +5 with the morningstar, for 1d8+4.

::runs around like he's dangerous::

Jarval

Explorer
Gnome, how much shot did Tristam give me for the gun? And is it currently loaded?

[EDIT: Look at that. Post 200 :) I know, I know, little things...

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Tristam gave you 28 ounces of gunpowder. Two ounces are required to fire a barrel. There are two barrels. You also have fourteen metal shots.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Sorry I've not been on lately, but I went home Thursday fro Spring Break, and didn't find out 'till I got home that none of the computers at home worked, and thus I was Net-less for 4 whole days :(

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Quite all right, Hand. You're back with us now, and I don't expect everyone to be able to post all the time.

Check the IC thread to see what you've missed.

Remove ads