• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm pretty sure one caster can't Guidance everybody for the same task. You've got a ton of NPCs too, don't forget. They could go hide in the Quarry until the all-clear. Obviously, the elves should do fine sneaking. Speaking of Drui, we seem to be missing Archon again.

Maybe we should send Drui and a few of the Elves to guard the Commoners in the Quarry? Or even to take them back to Daggerford.

If Archon comes back, we can say that Drui got them safe enough and then turned around to come back. Maybe take two elves with you, leave the rest with the Commoners. (It's up to you if you want whassisface the Stonelayer to come along, or if "There's the bridge! I'm outta here!" is enough for you.)

Have you checked out the "official" Warforged rules yet in Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron? After a long rest, they can choose what armor to be wearing. So you could downgrade from heavy to medium.

Fradak

Explorer
Yes I did. The problem is, he can't put it back without a Long Rest. And I'm pretty sure it will be a long day... :p
So if you want to take off Enseth's armor, you 'll have to kiss him first.

Last edited:

Archon Basileus

First Post
Fitz, so sorry I've been so remarkably absent. I've been behind in all my games lately. Work went crazy - I've got some new responsibilities recently - and then I had to remake the entire office here - nowhere to write, post, eat or sleep, since I work part-time home and the office is here. I think I might have to move away for now. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but I have too much going on right now, and I don't think I'll be able to be present as the game truly deserves and keep up with the stuff I've been Dming. I'm truly sorry for this, but I'd rather be honest with all of you guys than just keep disappearing every time this happens.

Thanks so much for having me and for putting up with my lack of time. I'll be here if I can be of any use to you, and I hope we can play again - properly - in the future.

Later!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Archon, it's all good. Drui is off with the elves at the moment and could conceivably be brought back later if you wind up with more time. For now, it's probably best if we give him a break while you get caught up. Let me know when and if you'd like to return. There will be a spot for you.

Remove ads