• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
That helps, thanks. Just hard to keep the flow moving when the DM doesn't respond for a while.

Yeah, sorry about that. I bit off a little more than I could chew between family, work, games run, games played, teaching classes, and learning the Pathfinder 2 playtest as well as reading the new Waterdeep book.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The squares on the map are supposed to be 10-foot squares, but I hate how crowded things get, so I made 'em 15-foot squares. So imagine them as 3x3 grids (what I like to call a 9-grid).

Fradak

Explorer
IC we are in a hurry so Enseth doesn't debate more and Titus is supposed to know his stuff. But You could throw 2 javelins the first round and use your strength to hit and damage. It's not game breaking it's something. At this level it could help I suppose.

tglassy

Adventurer
I can’t throw two javelins unless I use my Action Surge, and I want to see what happens before then.

And I bought a Hand Crossbow. I may as well get some use from it.

Maybe I should invest in some poison...

Could also use my Eldritch Blast, but I’m less able with that than with my Hand Crossbow.

Fradak

Explorer
I mean if you have two javelins in hand ( one in each hand) you can throw 2 javelins.
Bonus action and action. No need of action surge.

tglassy

Adventurer
Javelins are not Light, so I can’t dual wield them without the Dual Wielder feat, and though my strength modifier would technically be better than dex, I’d potentially hit harder with my new Eldritch Blast. Can’t add my Charisma yet, which is currently a +1, but I get a d10, instead of a d6+3. The javelin would be more reliable Damage and to hit, but the Eldritch Blast has higher potential.

But we’re talking one or two points difference at this point. Yeah, it could mean the difference between hitting or not, but I’d like to use the skills I’ve given my character right now. He’s not very optimized, and I like that about him. I’m usually Mr. thinks ahead and plans everything about my character. I’m enjoying being a little more freeform with this one.

Remove ads