(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Fradak

Explorer
Angis isn't waiting. He LOVES killing gobbies! And, I mean, they're just laid out all nice and pretty... Though he only was able to hit one.
Dandin and Enseth wait the last second to cast spells on survivors. So feel free to kill.

Just a question. I think you could attack 3 times in a round with Horde Breaker because it doesn't use your Bonus Action. RAW it should be the same weapon but I think Fitz could extend it to thrown weapon and count them as ammunition. Like a bow could do.

Horde Breaker: Once on each of your turns when you make a weapon attack, you can make another attack with the same weapon against a different creature that is within 5 feet of the original target and within range of your weapon.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Okay, yeah, I wasn't sure how Horde Breaker would work in this instance. If he allows it, I have an Opportunity Attack rolled that he could use. I believe that kills a second goblin.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
To be fair, they're not magically asleep. It's not gonna take an action of shaking them to wake them or anything. The sound of fighting is gonna wake the whole lot. They may be tired, but they're probably still a little on-edge in an occupation.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Dandin and Enseth wait the last second to cast spells on survivors. So feel free to kill.

Just a question. I think you could attack 3 times in a round with Horde Breaker because it doesn't use your Bonus Action. RAW it should be the same weapon but I think Fitz could extend it to thrown weapon and count them as ammunition. Like a bow could do.

Horde Breaker: Once on each of your turns when you make a weapon attack, you can make another attack with the same weapon against a different creature that is within 5 feet of the original target and within range of your weapon.

It's questionable because of the "same weapon" line, but I can't see any way that it would be broken to take it to include a twin of the one you used. The only limitation I can see is that you have to have your "free object interaction" available to draw it. In this case (because he could have had axes in both hands prior to the round-one start) he seems to fit the criteria.

Okay, yeah, I wasn't sure how Horde Breaker would work in this instance. If he allows it, I have an Opportunity Attack rolled that he could use. I believe that kills a second goblin.

I'll allow it. Angus will throw his third axe at the first goblin who starts moving toward him, then he'll be left with no axes in hand at the start of his next turn.

Remove ads