(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Fradak

Explorer
Kobold, could Tommi shoot on Goblin3 (P7) instead of Goblin4 (U6)?

This way Enseth is free to reach the 2 gobs 4&5 and prevent them from running.
None of them are caster. I suppose we don't see the caster yet.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I'd be fine with that, if our gentle DM is. If he did, damage woudl be an additional [roll0] damage, on top of the 8 already rolled. I just thought I could get rid of U6. V6 may not be the caster (in fact, the caster may be in the completely opposite direction), but I thought given the cluster of PCs in the western half of the room, some dispersal would be sensible if it were a fireball.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Also, I'm hoping to wait on Dandin to see what the others do. But he's probably going to set up a bit of 'rear guard' on the other exit to keep us from becoming a hero and greenskin sandwich.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'd have put the caster on, but she's far down the map, in darkness. Even those with darkvision can't quite see her yet. She'll be on the map at the end of this round, so I suppose if you want to target her, you can Ready to do it.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
(Really, I think it's okay. Tommi has made his action knowing what he does. He will attack whichever of the two goblins you think is fair. His mistaken assumption doesn't change any of that.)

Fradak

Explorer
Question about Goblin 4: he was less 6hp and took 2 more damage from GFB. Is he dead? Same question about Goblin 3 who took 11.

Are they more resilient than the average Goblin?

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Goblin3 is dead for sure. You're right; I missed putting it in the damage list. Goblin4 is a little tougher than average, but he's very nearly done for. ATM he's still up.

Remove ads