• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

mleibrock

First Post
Wanted to post a quick note to apologize for my poor posting. I have been struggling with back pain again and sitting at the computer is the last think I want to do. We are headed on vacation next weekend for a week. Headed to Gatlinburg, TN to enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains! Work is going to be very busy this week trying to get everything done so I can take off a week. I am also working through therapy in the evenings for my back to try and stave off surgery. I'm not very hopeful but am willing to try anything at this point. Just finished my second round of steroid packs and am finally pain free again (at least for the moment).

Have fun Mowgli!

Speaking of vacation... Fenris and I are going on vacation next Friday the 31st and will be gone for three weeks. There is internet but it's slow and spotty and we'll be super exhausted I'm sure. So feel free to NPC us and have some fun! :)

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Sadly, this may be a week of even slower posting than the summer crawl we've been at. I appreciate everyone's patience. I am taking my son and his cousins on a little road trip to the water park in Hot Springs for his birthday tomorrow. I expect to be back to regular posting either Thursday or Friday. Will try to get a post up today.

Leif

Adventurer
Hot Springs is a fairly long chunk for you. Is that the closest water park, or just the best? I figured Memphis would have a few, but I guess the [DELETED BY PC POLICE] is much more agreeable outside [DELETED BY PC POLICE].

Almost like reading a Watergate transcript, isn't it? :)

Remove ads