[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

renau1g

First Post
I agree with Lord S., if we were to take them down in a round or two that'd be a little too easy. I find I'm usually too cautious with my dailies, so if you want to use them knock yourself out Padreigh.

In the KK game I didn't even get a chance to use mine... :(

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Well, as long as the Eye has 58 HP or fewer, he's down this round. That'll just leave us with the two raiders, and that shouldn't be very hard. R1 still has his surge power left (I think), but the other used his already, so it should be pretty much just mopping up now.

renau1g

First Post
Hey WD, you doing anything exciting during Oktoberfest?

I was thinking of going this year... but then I had twins and can't afford it now. I really want to go, we'll see in a couple of years.

Walking Dad

First Post
Hey WD, you doing anything exciting during Oktoberfest?

I was thinking of going this year... but then I had twins and can't afford it now. I really want to go, we'll see in a couple of years.
No. I got two small children myself and should really learn more for my final exam next year. Perhaps we will see each other next year there?

Niehaus

First Post
Sorry for the delay on my post work was brutal today and I did not have a chance to get online. I've posted my update.

Walking Dad

First Post
Round 3 completed. Post actions for round 4, please.

-> I have rolled one OA for Nerve.
-> I have spend a healing surge for Mordok after Para's Inspiring Word.

Niehaus

First Post
Insight is there some reason your able to roll 1d8 for inspiring word that I'm not seeing? Because I'd really like to do that with my own warlord's inspiring word.

Walking Dad

First Post
Updated!

Post your actions, please. I don't think R" will kill any of you, so just post all of you :D

@Insight: Sorry for spoiling your tactics. But you cannot shift on difficult terrain. Next time, I will give you a warning. But this fight is almost over.

Remove ads