• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

Padreigh

First Post
[sblock=WD]
Werde ich schon nicht. ;)
Nur leider bin ich grade etwas beschäftigt im Büro und zu Hause falle eigentlich ich nur noch um, schleppe mich Richtung TV und schaue mir Superhelden-Cartoons an. :blush: Irgendwie laufen in Irland ständig welche ...
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
I will move to a new house at the end of the week and will loose my home-internet very soon. So next post on monday.

BTW, renau1g seems to be missing on the board. Any suggestions?

Walking Dad

First Post
I could incorporate you after the 'ongoing' fight. No change in character creation. Army or mercenary backround would be best for easy explanation.

garyh

First Post
I could incorporate you after the 'ongoing' fight. No change in character creation. Army or mercenary backround would be best for easy explanation.

Sounds good to me. Just to frame the options, the group as it stands:

Lord Sessadre - Nerve, Elf Rogue
Padreigh - Argivion, Eladrin Wizard
Neihaus - William Oaknob II, Halfling Paladin
Insight - Paranthraxus, Dragonborn Warlord
renau1g - Mordok, Dragonborn Fighter (MIA)

So it looks like all the roles are still covered... I might bring in a Fighter of a yet-to-be-determined race, but I'll think about it some and let you know.

garyh

First Post
Upon further reflection, I'm thinking a dwarf two-hammer ranger. Should fit the group well, providing a strong, durable melee combatant (he's going to go for Scale armor and have a high Con for hammer use), and can certainly fit the military/mercenary angle.

Remove ads