• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm still here. I've been checking the thread once a day or so, to see if the game died or not. I'm all for it if we can continue.
Glad you are still here. Post your action in the IC thread.

I started putting Crag together on the Wiki, using the L4W template (kinda tough when you jump right to a 5th level character!). Still have to transpose the powers and equipment, and do up the background.

http://www.enworld.org/wiki/index.php/Crag_Stormforge
Take your time. Still one fight to go.

------

Does anyone wants to control Mordok in this fight? garyh?

garyh

First Post
Glad you are still here. Post your action in the IC thread.

Take your time. Still one fight to go.

------

Does anyone wants to control Mordok in this fight? garyh?

Should have Crag done in plenty of time, then. And I don't mind running Mordok for a fight, if that's the way you want to go.

Walking Dad

First Post
Yery good. Read the sheet and post an action :D

Small warning, I don't know if I'm able to post before tuesday. Don't be afaid, the game is going again.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
EDIT: *sigh* I should really post right after I write the post, not 2 hours later. Then I would avoid posting posts that don't really serve a point anymore, haha.

Anyway, it's good to see things rolling :) Let the games begin! (again!)

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, you are waiting for me. I was sick, and the movement to a new apartment with changed working condition stole my time. I will try to give this game an higher priority. Sorry.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry again, I will try top make at least one combat update / week, starting next week. I have to get back into the whole situation first. Reread and plan your actions for the update next week, please.

Remove ads