• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

Niehaus

First Post
Looks like it's done. I've been checking in once a week for the past 3 weeks or so and not much is happening. I was really looking forward to how all this ended too. Oh well at least Warcraft's new expansion is out.

garyh

First Post
I'm still here. Haven't finished tidying up Crag yet, as I was waiting to see if the game picked up before spending any more time on him. But if the game does proceed, I'll play Mordok this fight and finish getting Crag ready.

Walking Dad

First Post
Alright, got Lord S, garh and Padreigh (via PM)

What about Niehaus and Insight?

(I still only can post from Tuesday to Friday, but will post on the IC thread on any opportunity :))

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
@WD: I know it's not my turn for a while yet, but I was just curious - have the drudges moved this round? If they haven't, then right about now would be a really good time to use the log trap, right?

Also, what kind of action would it be to trip the log traps? I quickly skimmed the old posts, but couldn't find one where you stated what kind of action it would be. If it's only a minor action I could run up and trigger one of them this round, otherwise I'd need to burn an action point to do it this round.

Remove ads