• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

garyh

First Post
Great! I'll stat him up this weekend, if not earlier. Should be done in plenty of time, since the current fight will pick up on Monday and my PC will join afterwards.

garyh

First Post
I've got my dwarf ranger, Crag Stormforge, all statted up. Background still to come...

Attachments

• Crag Stormforge - Dwarf Ranger.pdf
    56 KB · Views: 102

Walking Dad

First Post
@Gary: Can you also post the stats? I have sometimes problems with opening pdfs.

@all: Sorry for the long break. Is the rest but r1 still here and interested? (I mean you, Insight)

garyh

First Post
@Gary: Can you also post the stats? I have sometimes problems with opening pdfs.

@all: Sorry for the long break. Is the rest but r1 still here and interested? (I mean you, Insight)

I'll type things up when when I can. The PDF was generated using an autocalculated Excel sheet which was unfortunately too large to attach to an EN World post.

Insight

Adventurer
I'm still here. I've been checking the thread once a day or so, to see if the game died or not. I'm all for it if we can continue.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads