[OOC] WD's Against the Orcs

Padreigh

First Post
Will post actions tomorrow. Wasn't near a PC the whole weekend and my flight back to Ireland got cancelled on Sunday, so I wasn't in the office on Monday, "things to do" still came in of course ... so this post is basically all I got time for. Sorry. :(

Walking Dad

First Post
@WD: I know it's not my turn for a while yet, but I was just curious - have the drudges moved this round? If they haven't, then right about now would be a really good time to use the log trap, right?

Also, what kind of action would it be to trip the log traps? I quickly skimmed the old posts, but couldn't find one where you stated what kind of action it would be. If it's only a minor action I could run up and trigger one of them this round, otherwise I'd need to burn an action point to do it this round.

Their position on the last map is the current one. (I moved them in the surprise round. Only the TG should be surprised.)
And they will move just before Nerve and the town guards.
Waiting for Argi and Willi before next post.

Niehaus, are you here???

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
It doesn't look like Niehaus has visited the boards since his last post ... sounds like he's probably busy playing WoW ;)

I'd definitely like to keep this going and see what your second chapter is, I'm enjoying this adventure. I guess it can't really hurt to NPC William for now and call for a 5th member, and if Niehaus shows up before we find someone, no harm done.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Bump ... if we're gonna keep this alive we've got to keep it alive ;) All the rest of you guys are up. (Again, how does the rogue get dead last initiative? Bah.)

Walking Dad

First Post
onlythestrong is the new player. He will decide Willi's actions for this fight and his own character will be introduced together with garyh's.

Remove ads