Paragons [M&M] (recruiting closed)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Windfall
Powers: Luck, Probability control (with various probability based aps)
Break out moment: Winning the Super Millions jackpot after only selecting the number 13. This was a remarkable feat considering that the Super Millions Jackpot requires 7 numbers to be drawn to be valid.

Is there any benefit to getting multiple ranks of attractive or wealth or is one rank of attractive and wealth enough?

Last edited:

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Attractive gives you a +4 to bluff/diplomacy checks for attracting/seducing. subsequent ranks of attractive add additional +4's to these checks.

Same deal with Wealth. One Wealth feat will make you wealthy, additional ranks will make you progressively wealthier (there's a rather marked difference between not having to worry about money and being Bill Gates, for example).

AgentMike

First Post
The two concepts I presently have are:

The Vixen - a biological researcher whose breakout occurred during the study of a Fortean animal, a mythological creature called a kitsune. In some strange way, the animal endowed her with its power, and now she is a being of magic with a host of instinctual spells - which she struggles to fit into a scientific view of the universe.

Agent Nathan Dayes - an analyst for the Paranormal Regulation Agency, sorting through reams of data trying to isolate paranormal involvement. He's not sure when his breakout occurred, because his power is to copy the powers of any other superhuman, and he's only encountered them in reports and on video - so initially, he's not sure if he's a paranormal at all.

If asked to choose I would pick Vixen, since Nathan's getting a bit of love in another PbEM.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Got my schedule for work today.......... and I'm going to have to bow out of this game. Sorry. I was really wanting to play it

**edit** screw work, I may post at 2am, but I'll post.

I just got a copy of the Paragons book so I'll read through that. My concept is a man who came home to find his family murdered. His rage fueled his "breakout" as the man who killed his family came into the same room he was in. Caden Rayne never moved a muscle but stabbed the man to death with his own weapon. Since then, he has developed more powers of the mind.

Has reported to the Agency

Powers: Telekinesis and Force Field (still kind deciding on the second one though)

Last edited:

Remove ads