gain d8+con hp: 6 hp

BAB from +1 to +2

fort from +3 to +3
ref from +0 to +1
will from +3 to +3

gain trackless step and character feat :

base spells of 4/2 to 4/2/1

gain 6 skill points:

Interesting point: He should have an animal companion by now, that of a lion [cat, large],nI think. Unless the page on animal companions under the column of hd means you have to have the character level of 4 to get a 4 hd creature, then is might mean he would have a 3 hd mountain lion

I do not know/understand

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/animals/cat-great/lion-mountain-tohc
Starting Statistics
Size Medium; Speed 40 ft.; AC +1 natural armor; Attack bite (1d6), 2 claws (1d4); Ability Scores Str 13, Dex 17, Con 13, Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 10; Special Attacks rake (1d4); Special Qualities low-light vision, scent.

with a level advancement at 7

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
level 3 upgrade . . . . .Lion Shamen half elf druid

gain d8+con hp: 6 hp

BAB from +1 to +2

fort from +3 to +3
ref from +0 to +1
will from +3 to +3

gain trackless step and character feat :

base spells of 4/2 to 4/2/1

gain 6 skill points:

Interesting point: He should have an animal companion by now, that of a lion [cat, large],nI think. Unless the page on animal companions under the column of hd means you have to have the character level of 4 to get a 4 hd creature, then is might mean he would have a 3 hd mountain lion

I do not know/understand

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/animals/cat-great/lion-mountain-tohc
Starting Statistics
Size Medium; Speed 40 ft.; AC +1 natural armor; Attack bite (1d6), 2 claws (1d4); Ability Scores Str 13, Dex 17, Con 13, Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 10; Special Attacks rake (1d4); Special Qualities low-light vision, scent.

with a level advancement at 7

Sorry, I seem to have missed this. You should in fact be updating to level 2 not 3. Please look at the animal companion notes found here: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/druid/animal-companions#TOC-Cat-Big

You should use the stats for Cat, Big not Cat, Great for an animal companion Lion.

Leif

Adventurer
Not immediately. I was expecting the brush-off, to tell you the truth.

If any of the other players have a suggestion, I'll take it under advisement. Otherwise, I'm wondering whether:

1. a Wayang Rogue,
2. a Wyvaran Ranger,
or,
3. a Half-Elf Fighter
would be best?

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Wyvaran might be a recipe for conflict with my character. She has already shown acute racism and prejudice when dealing with local kobolds. Wayang might incur a bit of xenophobia, but without having had any experience, especially negative experience, with them, she could probably get over it to some extent.

Leif

Adventurer
Awww, I was so hoping to be a flying kobold! Oh, well, wayang will do, I guess. A rogue, or maybe a ranger after alll? Here's a picture:

Attachments

• wayang rogue-ranger.jpg
    wayang rogue-ranger.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,095

Shayuri

First Post
Kyria is already pretty roguey, and Pixie is a ranger...

We might find a niche for you somewhere in there though. What did you have in mind?

Remove ads