[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker OOC

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
FYI: I am having really sucky connectivity and I have lost several attempts at updating my character. Also, I will bee internet starved for the next 2 days so nothing working at for me!

Scott DeWar

I have been pulled away from getting the druid to level 3 by the needs of my brother's move. I was doing electrical work there. I am now finlly upgrading to level 3.

Question one:
may I rewrite to Elementalurgist?
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/cor...publishing---druid-archetypes/elementalurgist
[sblock]
Whereas some druids focus on the beasts of the world and others focus on the rejuvenating aspects of the environment the elementalurgist focuses on the very building blocks that allow for nature's grandeur: the elements. The elementalurgist is a master at calling forth both the essence and the primal forces of creation. .[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Uh . . . . . I could be mistaken. I have been really messed up from pain for the last three months.

Scotley

Hero
Uh . . . . . I could be mistaken. I have been really messed up from pain for the last three months.

Yeah, nice try DeWar, but the characters are only advancing to level 2. I may be getting old, but you are going to have to be slicker than that to get an extra level out of me.

Remove ads