• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker OOC

Scotley

Hero
Hey gang, sorry for the long delay, between a round of fall illnesses running through the family and an annual audit by the state at work I've been overwhelmed, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Gonna try hard to get a post up tomorrow. Only think I hate about fall is that my kid goes back to school gets a cold and gives it to my wife and I. Then he gets a sinus infection and she gets bronchitis. Virtually the same thing has happened three years running. Anyway, everyone is on the mend and the state is happy with the work we are doing, so all is well for another year.

Scotley

Hero
We seem to have lost our way. What's everyone's availability like the next couple of weeks? Should I try to get things moving or should we take a little hiatus until after the holidays?

Leif

Adventurer
My availability is about the same. My in-laws just live in Lake City, AR, about 15 miles away in the other County Seat of Craighead County, and my wife has insisted that the family gathering for X-mas take place at our house this year, so I should only have a couple of hours here and there when I can't post.

Shayuri

First Post
I'm back now. Had a rough couple of weeks there, but I'm finally getting some sleep in, and the major travel is taken care of until spring so...yay!

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I am getting back into the swing of things now too. We're losing some people at work so I've had to do a lot of learning to pick up their roles. Things have settled a bit so I can start posting again.

Remove ads