PFS #01: The Silent Tide [OOC]

mkb152

Explorer
This should be fun!

How many of you have done PbP before? I never have, but I am looking forward to it.

Are you both playing first scenario characters?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've been doing play by post for just over 6 years now, I guess, as both player and GM. My gaming group left town just after college and none of the other groups I tried were ever a good fit for me. After years of getting together once or twice a year, we found PbP and love it!

Pluses are that you have time to think about your actions and the non-face-to-face nature tends to free people up to role-play a little more. Minuses are the pace (though this doesn't bother me at all any more) and the fact that it's much harder to convey tone accurately on the boards - which sometimes leads to misunderstandings.

This is the first scenario Vig's been through - I've got one other active PFS character who's in his second scenario.

Keht

First Post
Hey guys, I will start this on the game thread when I get home from work tonight.

Alright, we are started... please make sure you subscribe...

Remember I haven't done a PbP before so if you have any suggestions for me on how to make things go more smoothly please post here.

Keht

First Post
looks like vl.arandur is not with us yet. I will give him till the morning or I will put him on delay in the current combat.

Please remember to post at least one day a week save for Sunday :)

Thanks everyone for the good start.

mkb152

Explorer
Note: On Sunday, I am taking a vacation with the family for a week to the California coast (Pismo), but worst comes to worst I will be posting at least daily with my iPhone.

Remove ads