PFS #01: The Silent Tide [OOC]

Keht

First Post
Made corrections as I understand them. If I still have something messed up please PM and let me know but for simplicity and to keep this moving lets go with what we have now. I have one action for round 2.. need others. As we have Sunday's off I don't expect anything until Monday.

I added coordinates to the grid, please use them.

Sorry for screwing up guys, learned that I need to pay more attention. This would have been much simpler face to face. I think coordinates will help too. Thanks for the suggestion.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
NP, Keht! I can't count the number of times my players have had to call my attention to little things I've missed. We're rollin' now - though it seems the ENWorld roller feels the same way about me as Invisible Castle . . . they both seriously hate me! :D

Last edited:

Keht

First Post
HAHA, dice don't like players or DM's.. The dice roller is sucking and even my real dice I am rolling for NPC's are awful today.!.!.

Keht

First Post
Sorry guys, crazy weekend. Going to throw us out of combat and we will wait for him to return and he can catch up.

Keht

First Post
Umm... you're not talking about me, right? :3 Just making sure, cuz I'm totally not on vacation.

Hmm, I could have sworn someone said they were going to Hawaii... Who knows, could have been a different thread....

Either way we are out of rounds, let the roll playing and questions for NPC's begin.

Remove ads