PFS #01: The Silent Tide [OOC]

Keht

First Post
how does everyone feel about the pace of the game and how I am running it. I never have done a PbP before so if I am doing something that's annoying you please feel free to point it out and I will change it. If its going to slow, I can speed things up by doing things like answering questions you haven't asked :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Keht, you're doing great as far as I'm concerned! PbP (almost) always runs slowly - it's actually become on of the things I enjoy about it. I never have a problem with pace unless I'm in a game where we go a week or two without a post; when that happens I lost track of what's going on.

As a GM I do worry that the slow pace will cause loss of interest, so if it's been a full day I try to post something to encourage players to move things along - an NPC action to keep things going or a simple "What now?"

On another topic near and dear to Vig's heart - has there been an official PFS ruling on whether the nerf to the Heirloom Weapon trait will allow any retroactive adjustment to characters? I understand why they nerfed it - it was overpowered - but Vig's just lost 300 GP worth of equipment and a +2 attack bonus . . .

Keht

First Post
On another topic near and dear to Vig's heart - has there been an official PFS ruling on whether the nerf to the Heirloom Weapon trait will allow any retroactive adjustment to characters? I understand why they nerfed it - it was overpowered - but Vig's just lost 300 GP worth of equipment and a +2 attack bonus . . .

At my monthly game day there was talk about a new version of the players guide coming out before gencon. This means any day, I was being told a week ago that it would have been out already. It looks like you will have to take another trait of the same type ( I forget what type of trait Heirloom Weapon is but you have to take the same).

Hopefully this and all the new classes will be explained in the new document.

Keht

First Post
At my monthly game day there was talk about a new version of the players guide coming out before gencon. This means any day, I was being told a week ago that it would have been out already. It looks like you will have to take another trait of the same type ( I forget what type of trait Heirloom Weapon is but you have to take the same).

Hopefully this and all the new classes will be explained in the new document.

haven't read it yet but they posted the new version of the guide

Keht

First Post
I... oh. <o o> Huh.

after the mob finds out it was a pathfinder who burned down the granary all hell breaks. The grand lodge in Absalom is destroyed, any pathfinder found on the streets is hung. After a year or so most of the pathfinder on the planet have been killed. Lukodemons take over the planet and everyone eventually dies of the plague and turns undead.

Remove ads