PFS #01: The Silent Tide [OOC]

mkb152

Explorer
Hey, I read the new Orangized Play rules. Season 0 now gives 2 Prestige Points. :)

About burning down the granary...
my character says no, but MY heart says yes... :devil:

I'll take my chances with the apocalypse...

Keht

First Post
Hey, I read the new Orangized Play rules. Season 0 now gives 2 Prestige Points. :)

About burning down the granary...
my character says no, but MY heart says yes... :devil:

I'll take my chances with the apocalypse...

My sorcerer has fire dragon bloodline and always wants to burn things down but is never allowed.:p

vl.arandur

First Post
..... eh, I'll take my chances with the mob. :D

EDIT: K, guys, after this one is done? We play it again, except this time we burn down the granary and see what happens. >:3

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Not sure what's going on. Keht's last activity on the boards was August 7, but his last post was the last one in Silent Tide (August 3).

We're waiting for his character to post up in Shadow Gambit as well.

Keht

First Post
Did I miss a message that there was going to be a delay for a few days? Just want to make sure this is still going.

So sorry guys, real life got in the way. My company just acquired two other companies in the last month and we have been rushing to get them up and running. The good news is that next week I will be in a hotel for work, so I will have a whole bunch of time in the evening. Won't let it happen again.

I uncovered the map because of the pain in the but of trying to figure out multiple peoples vision.

Keht

First Post
Not sure what's going on. Keht's last activity on the boards was August 7, but his last post was the last one in Silent Tide (August 3).

We're waiting for his character to post up in Shadow Gambit as well.

Sorry about being AWOL. I sent you Shadow Gambit Character on 7-28. I guess you didn't receive, I will send again.

Remove ads